Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Stories

1. Parents read stories to their children at a young age because it sticks with them if it's at a young age. The earlier one knows about it the more they know it and like it. it's just spelling and walking and talking, you learn at an early age so you know how to do it the rest of your life.

2. Older people read later in life to learn. Just like when one is younger, people learn something new everyday. Did you know that the human uses only 10% of their brain? Well when people get older, they read to expand their knowledge.

3. Stories are so important in our nation because many of them have been passed down through older generations. Many are so fragile that if we lose them stories that have meant so much to people will be lost forever.

4. I remember around christmas time my dad would read a christmas book to me and my brother every night. I remember this because it was around a very popular time of year and so much was going on and he read the story every night. Furthermore, my grandpa use to tell stories to my family but I don't remember them. Now my dad tells my brother and me stories that some day I will tell to my children.

5.

1. comedy
2.romance
3.tragedy
4.follow a plot line
5.develops a strong picture in readers head
6.connects to the audience
7.good tie between the antagonist and the protagonist
8.has to keep the reader from falling asleep when they are reading it.

No comments: