Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hi, I'm Dave and these are my Writing Territories

I like to read stories. Lately I have been reading Vince Flynn books. He writes action/mystery stuff. He writes about the CIA and how this assassin goes around and finds information about terrorist groups. I also like reading sports stories; Biographies and autobiographies and stories about players and their life before and during and even after their career.

I also love the magazine Sports Illustrated.

I usually just write for school. But when given the opportunity I like to write short stories and mysteries. When I was a kid a loved reading the Hardy Boys and like writing stories like their adventures.

One of the writing territories I love is the food section. I love to eat. I will eat almost everything except I am a very picky eater. I hate mushrooms and mustard. My favorite homemade baked thing is my mom's chocolate cake. She makes the best frosting and the fluffiest cake. She also puts sprinkles on top of the frosting. My favorite restaurant is probably Champps of Scoreboard. I usually get the chicken Chimichanga at Scoreboard and a burger at Champps. I will also get a dessert at Champps. Last night I got the triple strawberry cake. It isn't as good as my mom's but it was delicious. My favorite healthy thing to eat would have to be strawberries or bananas. I love fruit and always have to right amount of servings each day.

3 comments:

Judith said...

Why do you like the magazine Sports Illustrated? Is it because girls are always on the cover looking very inappropriate?

D.M said...

Yes I can't wait for the February issue.

hayley said...

I actually started a Vince Flynn book (Act of Treason), somewhere along the line I stopped... It was actually exactly a year ago because I remember having it on Spring break! It was pretty good but I guess not captivating enough to keep reading... maybe I'll bring it to SB this year!