Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Themes in my play

A theme I would write about would be about sports. I love sports and they are important to me. In my play there would be a main character, Chris Cross who plays football, basketball and baseball. He is the Zack Buddish in the story but plays basketball instead of hockey. Although Zach Buddish doesn’t have social problems, this character would. Everybody likes him, but he can’t build up enough courage to talk to the prettiest girl in the school, Rachael Smith.

The theme, which is sports, plays a major role in Chris’ life because he eventually talks to Rachael and starts to go out with her. But sports are his first love and ditches Rachael numerous times for sports. But in the end he makes it up to her by showing he loves her through sports.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Chris Cross is a good idea, and I like his name, hah :] It's definitely easier to write about something that interests you than something you don't care about.

hayley said...

First off it's Zach, how do you not know that! C'mon! But the theme is pretty typical, but entertaining. Who doesn't like a good jock story!